Friday, April 18, 2008

A Winner A Keeper

This is my Spiral Petal Shawl by Oat Couture She is now boxed up and will rest till next fall. I read both positive and negative reviews about this project, but loved the uniqueness of the shawl and thought I would give it a try! Man am I pleased I took "the plunge" as I adore it! The shawl fits and feels more like a cape and believe it or not.....no pin or closure is necessary....she sits right on my shoulders and doesn't move! A couple of gals tried the piece on last evening at knit night and it looked equally great on each of them.
I used 5 skeins of Lamb's Pride -Worsted Bulky and #11 circular needles. This yarn is luscious after a rinse in SOAK....I am a forever SOAK believer !
What an easy and quick knit.........Great for Gift Giving!!

No comments: