Friday, January 2, 2009

under the influence....

.......... of a Chevron.
My first Chevron scarf is finished and quite intoxicating. You noticed I stated FIRST Chevron!
Already plans are set in place to start a second Chevron with this beautiful yarn.






Completion of this piece was in perfect timing to wear with my new Angel Down Lands End Vest and Tee in a "Happy Seagrass" color that arrived just after Christmas.
My Chevron Scarf is a very long 78 inches! What fun! I can wrap it and wrap it, double it, tie it...you get the picture.

2 comments:

Kristen said...

There are so many beautiful colors in this scarf. It's going to match your entire wardrobe! Don't you just love multi-functional items like that?

Sassy Knitter said...

This turned out SO PRETTY!!

I cant wait to see it in person!

Happy New Year!!

HUgs and Kisses!!