Sunday, April 4, 2010

momma's gotta brand new bag

Look what I found at my LYS!
It's a Patchwork Carpet Bag by St Clair Designs. These bags are gorgeous and are handmade by Megan DeSmidt in Woodland Park, Colorado. Each bag is a one-of-a-kind and perfect for a variety of uses, including as a knitting bag, travel bag or as a diaper bag. Of course mine will be used as a **knitting**bag for projects and accessories. These bags are made with high quality fabrics, typically intended for upholstery and feel extremely sturdy and durable. Oh...did I mention just how beautiful they are? I L.O.V.E mine.

Nicholas loves the bag too, but not as much as he loves momma! Now back to the bag.......
The stiff bottom is sewn in and made of carpet. This gives the bag structure and eliminates any issues created if the bag got wet.
My carpet bag is in beautiful shades of blue/green/brown and a bit of orange with a black fabric adjustable over the shoulder strap with the cutest ever dragon fly here and there. My bag is lined with in a fabulous blue tone on tone stripe material. Handsome oak hand made handles grace this bag and are made in the designer's Dad's workshop. There are three very useful Huge deep interior pockets. I have carried this bag for over a week now and have yet to find anything I wasn't 100% pleased with.
These pictures were made while spending Easter Sunday at my Twin's river house. We had a super fun day with temperatures in the upper 70s.
It was a perfect day for DH to do a little fishing with his best friend, Nicholas!
Hope you all had a Special Easter Holiday!

No comments: