Saturday, August 13, 2011

good things in twos

Here is a quick look-see at my latest two knits!

First is a  shawl from Volume 7, of Norah Gaughan's Collection
 This pattern knit in Madelinetosh, Tosh Merino Light, is lovely; while the colorway, Mare, is knitting up as handsome as I thought it would. 
 Now on to that second knit....
Maybe I should just let the colors speak for themselves...and speak loud and clear THEY DO.
 A friend at knit night last week asked if I was loving this project and I replied, "really not yet". But guess what??? Now I can say I'm really starting to love it and this will be a seriously fun knit to wear in all seasons.  
There's only one more section of color to knit...then it's on to four inches of the solid white border.

Only if you're interested, this shawl is knit with a skein of Aade Long Artistic 8/1 (sport weight) that's  been in my stash for several years! 
So anxious to get this one off the needles and on my back!   
  

No comments: