Sunday, November 13, 2011

aidez

o.k.  You may just have to take my word on this one, it's a keeper!      One to curl up in while watching this him or  one to hike around the park in OR simply put; one to Throw on and Go! 
The pattern called for  the bulky Berroco Peruvia Quick yarn but I chose to use Cascade Eco +.  I think the Cascade has a much lighter appearance and certainly gets an A+ for comfort!
Fact is, I just might knit this pattern again using the same Cascade in a natural tone.
  Yea...I just might.

You love to knit cables?  You may just want to give this one a shot! But realize it does take a considerable amount of finishing time...or maybe I'm just slow (like 4 hours to sew up Aidez)!
 Project Details
Fiber:  Cascade Ego+
Color:  2450 - Purple
Amount:  2 skeins
Needle:   10 1/2
Size:  36/Medium (or perfect)
Project Time:  Less than one month
Oh!  Look what My Gardener got me (an early Birthday and Christmas gift)!  The Gardener and Wife are both in learning mode and so far are really pleased with his selection. I see a photography class at our local community college, maybe sooner than later.


Next up on the knitting scene is this Knitting Pure and Simple pattern, knit in a bulky Noro!

Hugs and Purls!

2 comments:

Ursa said...

Just beautiful!

Say, where did you get that "Find me on Ravelry" button on the sidebar? I'd love to get one :-)

thanks
Ursa

Clara said...

Forget the sweater and camera, I want him!!! So yummy. LOL.

beautiful work and great color on you.