Friday, January 4, 2008

Fess-Up Fiber Friday #2


Bamboo is a fabulous Spring and Summer fiber and ever so elegant to the eye!

Yarn Details
Brand: RYC
Yarn name: Bamboo Soft
Color: Beaver #106
Content: 100% Bamboo
Skein Weight: 50g = 112yds
Project Plans: Glade
Pattern: Rowan Classic, Book #18, Nature

Comments: There are many beautiful patterns in this issue of Rowan. Actually I have the yarn for yet another project from RC, issue #18 (which you will see on a later Fess-Up Friday). I was not the only one taken back with the designs, my friend, Jeannie purchased the book and yarn to knit a vest! After reading several bloggers experience with this sweater, I will knit it in a size xs and shorten the sleeve length.

There are so many things to love about this project, look at the beautiful bell sleeves, the bobbles, the hem border! B e a u t i f u l ! !

1 comment:

Lillysmuul said...

You made my day!
now I'm in love with it ,have to start looking for this pattern...
Is bamboo yarn very soft?