Monday, June 14, 2010

mail day

Today was a big.......no make that a "Huge" mail day! Mr Mailman was too good to me and left a box of this Noro-Silk Garden yarn at my door!


Up close and personal...Be Still My Heart!


These different colors of Noro Silk Garden are destined to turn into a Curlicue Coverlet! This coverlet by Oat Couture has been on my wish to knit list for many months and now is the perfect time to jump into such a colorful venture! Each section will be a different colorway, I have already matched a color for each section (see below) and with much excitement I'm ready to begin this Curlicue journey!


My Curlicue is knit with mostly jewel tones and will be a bright and happy piece. I really didn't want to hunt and search numeous shops for so many different Silk Garden colors and decided Webs was the way to go. That turned out to be an excellent idea, I viewed the color board on line, got my mind wrapped around the desired look and tone I wanted and placed the order in minutes.
Noro Silk Garden Color Selections: 211, 252, 258, 273, 276, 279, 289, 301, 304, 8, 84, 87

No comments: