Sunday, June 26, 2011

Ulmus

This is my second project using Socks that Rock and I have found it to be a seriously delightful fiber. I must admit I hate not having more of this in my stash...maybe I should be checking out some of their other colorways and weights!!
Ulmus was a quick and enjoyable knit that I would consider knitting again perhaps in a soft blue and white colorway. For some reason The Gardener and I found the true purple and lime green colorways to be hard to capture. The colors are so much more vivid than shown in this post.
Speaking of The Gardener, look at his little Daisy garden this year. They are so sweet and rich this year. I simply must cut a bunch for kitchen table.
Temperatures have been in the upper 90's here for a couple of weeks. We aren't accustom to such highs during Spring and early Summer and are all wondering what the months of July and August holds for this area. It could mean a lot of relaxing in around water!

No comments: