Friday, February 10, 2012

plan = color affection

Pumped is what I am these days!  And it's all Malabrigo's fault! Can't you just visualize these little pretties knit up in lots of garter stitches and colorful stripes.
Just for the record, three skeins of Malabrigo Sock/Fingering weight.
Colors:  37 - Lettuce
859 - Primavera (multicolor)
800 - Tiziano Red
x-o-x-o-x-o 
 and.........here is what they will become....another lovely Veera Valimaki pattern, Color Affection!
It's taking all my will power not to cast on for this lovely this week-end! But it will simply be admired till my Water's Edge is finished this week.

1 comment:

Margie said...

I knew you would make this when I first saw the pattern! Me too! Just waiting on my yarn from The Plucky Knitter!! Looks like FUN!!! Love the colors you chose.