Saturday, February 25, 2012

third and fourth

Do you remember I said a Linen Stitch Scarf would be in the making for The Twin, well here is a  sneak  peek...........
 Of course nothing would do for him but Koigu - KPPPM and Claudia Hand Painted !  This should knit into a very handsome piece!

The grey/brown taupe is Koigu - #P307
The blue is Koigu - #2171
The multi pastel is Claudia Hand Painted - Rock Creek


 And already on the needles is a Spring Linen Stitch scarf just for me!  LUVING it!


These scarves are seriously addictive.  Don't you think a pattern knit 4 times by a knitter would qualify for that status?

2 comments:

Bronna Barber said...

LUV.....and I can't wait to see them knitted up....

Kristen Rettig said...

Lovely colors! You know, whenever I see a sample of this scarf it doesn't even look like it was knit! It looks like a beautiful woven scarf.

I love patterns that you adore so much you must make again and again. I think I need to make this once and for all!