Monday, January 30, 2012

another one off the needles and......

guess what??  It won't be the last! 
The plan is not to knit two Koigu Linen Stitch Scarves, but to knit this pattern in quadruple!!
That would be a first for me...four times the fun :) 
 Another one will be knit in pastel shades of Koigu for me to enjoy love this Spring and the fourth one will be knit with Koigu in shades of greys and blues for "The Twin" for Christmas....'cause I love him so much!
 This is only my opinion, but I think these colors "Rock" in a finished 5" x 65" scarf!  I chose Koigu  KPPPM: P318, P816 and P112. 
There will be a slight break before starting the next Linen Stitch Scarf....but only till I can make the next Koigu purchase.  That's actually part of the fun, I mean what true knitter wouldn't get excited over all those gorgeous Koigu colors!!!  No worry, I'll let you know soon as I have it in hand.
Off now to do a little knitting on my Water's Edge.
Hugs and Purls!

No comments: