Sunday, September 9, 2007

On pointy sticks

Currently I have 2 projects on sticks. The Nina Shawl from the Mason Dixon book and a Wrap Cardigan from Jo Shark Contemporary Knitting . This post will only focus on the Wrap Cardigan. The front and back of my cardigan are blocking as I type. After finally completing the back, I feel the piece is practically finished. That back was a lot of cables! Tomorrow evening I will sew the shoulder and side seams and I can "try it on".... Tra La La! My goal is to wear this puppy to the fair this fall (let's have a moment of prayer for cool weather)! This cardigan has been such an enjoyable and simple knit. I used Jo Sharp Silkroad Aran Tweed and love the color of this fiber, it has the appearance of being washed several times, the tweeds are not stark but muted. The yarn is so soft I plan to wear it with a tank top of sort.



1 comment:

Gena said...

Oh, I can't wait to see this! I love the color and those cables!