Saturday, June 21, 2008

and the thing is.......Sophia is Finished!

Yes indeedy, this cardigan is magnificent!!!

Sophia was knit in 40 days! I admit the majority of my knitting time was committed to this project, with the exception of one square for my Great American Afghan and testing the waters on my Lace Sampler Scarf. As mentioned in a prior post, Sophia was my first cable work without a cable needle. This shaved many hours off the project and for sure I will knit many more cable designs using this method.
Debbie Bliss-Rialto is a fabulous yarn and I couldn't be happier with the results.

Waaa.Waaa.Waaa.....I have to wait till fall to wear Ms. Sophia!!!

2 comments:

Lolly said...

oh, she is fabulous! I love the detailing on the back. It will definitely be worth the wait with all the wear you will get out of her in the fall. Beautiful knitting!

thanks for leaving a comment on my blog :)

emmajean said...

simply awesome!!!!