Sunday, June 15, 2008

A Very Good Saturday

My Oriental Lily is in full bloom!

Jeannie and I spent a couple of hours with Carrie, Miranda, Charlotte, Samantha and of course, Mr Big!! I have always loved the Sex and the City TV series and think it takes a fan of the series to have a full appreciation of the movie. Sex and the City has always been all about the bond between the four women and the movie was no different. The friends have their ups and downs but the friendships remain in tact.

Personally I thought the movie was witty and effervescent. Does that make me Shallow??? Maybe. So be it!





Jeannie and I get a kick from occasionally surprising the other one. Such was the case this week-end when Jeannie gave me a Super-Duper pen and some Mickey Mouse stickers!! I love Mickey Mouse and I love stickers, so there...perfection!!!! Now it's for sure with my new Super-Duper pen I will get much more knitting in......no more searching for my misplaced pen. Thanks Missy!

No comments: