Saturday, January 9, 2010

Quiet

As usual, it's quiet here this early morning. Every breathing thing in my house is still asleep and still abed. Outside the wind is howling and is joined by the lowest consistent temperatures we have experienced in many years.

I have to admit this early morning quiet time is one I look forward to daily and time to clear and organize my mind, plan events of the day, write in my journal, focus on a knitting project or surf some of my favorite blogs. Most mornings I get to see the sun as it rises. And how cool is that? I'm the only person in my household that has a clue to what the day might hold.

So glad I'm a morning person. So glad I love mornings!

1 comment:

Denise said...

Your mornings sound beautiful. I'm usually up at 6am during the week to get my dd to school but can't seem to do that at weekends, I need a couple of more hours ;)