Monday, December 10, 2007

Four Day Birthday Celebration

Today, December 10th, is officially my Birthday and I am now ** years old. Enough said about the age thingy, but I will tell you I hit a milestone this year and it was a BIG ONE !

Birthday Dinner with my two favorite guys....Hubby-Bill, Son-Brack and our Lisa (Brack's Girl Friend).
Actually, the Birthday celebrations started on Friday with a day of shopping, eating and giggling with Mom. She is so easy to love and be around and totally lifts my spirits and fills me with joy! I am forever thankful for her and love her dearly!

My Saturday afternoon was spent visiting and sharing war stories with my "Gem Sister" Judy. We share a common love for anything that glitters, sparkles or is furry with pelts. No encouragement or excuses are needed for us to spend hours acting like young girls and playing with our prized possessions! We are probably closer than most sisters....yea, like two peas in a pod!

DH and I ended The Saturday Celebration with dinner at Milner's with our Special Friends, Ronda and Jerry. The company was superb and the dinner fabulous!

A quick pic before dinner!
Sunday was an unforgettable day when Dear Friends, Jeannie and Laurie surprised me with far too much attention...I love you girl friends! There was sock yarn, knitting books, birthday cake, candles, wine, Boyds Bears calendar, the list goes on and on.

Some of my Birthday Cards and Goodies.....

Thank you all for making this such a marvelous Birthday. I am truly blessed to have such supportive and loving family and friends.

2 comments:

Sassy Knitter said...

You deserve it! We love you too!!

I love your Birthday dinner sweater!! If it comes up missing - dont come to my house.....

Hope you had a wonderful day!!

Gena said...

Hope you had a wonderful birthday!