Monday, May 26, 2008

Knitting Bag Whore

Okay, so I am a Knitting Bag Whore!

I was quite proud of myself as there had been no knitting bag purchases for me lately. Then on a casual visit to my LYS (Knit Picky), I spied the new Namaste Laguna bag and knew immediately I had to have one! Knit Picky had just received a new shipment and had a wonderful color selection of Hollywood Pink, Lime Green, Olive, Saddle and Charcoal. Of all the bright festive colors, I chose the Charcoal. The bag is so soft, so large, so many exterior and interior compartments, and so beautiful with the stylist buckles and hardware! Namaste has hit a home run with this one, I love everything about it!

Laguna is a perfect fit for me...................

An excellent bag to sport my little knitted sweater (a gift from Ms.Laurie!

2 comments:

Sassy Knitter said...

You Bag Whore!!

Just kidding!
Like I am any better.....I am just as bad!
I love you!!

Thank you again for my special day!!

emmajean said...

This was the perfect title...You love your bags!!! I see you put your little knitted sweater on the side of your bag..It's so cute...You are such a Bag Whore....Hee Hee!!!! Hey, you could of named it the BAG LADY!!!