Sunday, January 25, 2009

the cowgirl type

Soon as I saw these at Cold Water Creek, I knew I desperately had to possess them. Seems most folks don't think of me as a cowgirl type, but these boots are far too much fun and I think pretty darn chic.
As the story goes, I was back at CWC to check out the sales rack (I also had a 40% off coupon) and the same boot in Black & Brown had been reduced and I could still use my coupon...needless to say, I left with yet another pair of boots. Just imagine this cowboy attire with skirts, jeans and yes, even with dress pants...'cause that's me!

I have half finished a pair of leg warmers from Last Minute Knitted Gifts and don't you think I won't be wearing the leg warmers with my boots ..."The Look" will be a jean shirt, leg warmers and of course the boots! My leggings are cozy and unbelievably soft when knit with Cascade 220 and Rowan Kid Haze. The Rowan Kid Haze adds so much depth to the Cascade 220 without feeling itchy. You can practically see the softness...ahhhh how Yummy!

1 comment:

GoldenTracks said...

I love those boots! You sound just like me....like 'em, one pair; love 'em both pairs...especially when there's a coupon involved.