Sunday, February 6, 2011

Malabrigo Winter Projects

Just Enough Ruffles is knit with less than 2 skeins of Malabrigo Worsted. These skeins of #157-Amoroso were purchased some time ago specially for this piece. Trust me, there will be another one or two of these knitted on my needles. I have already made a note on my pattern to cast on 20 more stitches and add 4 more ruffle rows on the next Just Enough Ruffles.
Marian is below! L.O.V.E. because this is fun, instant (almost instant) results, colorful and warm . I really do love it even more than I thought I would.
I am seriously not all that into needles over a size US 9, but Marian knit on #15 needles is such a rapid knit I found it to be quite enjoyable...yea...even with all that seed stitch. Let's face it, it doesn't take much to entertain me when knitting is involved.
Malabrigo-Rasta in the colorway Solis-#809: "Rocks"!

1 comment:

Bibi said...

very beautifull!!bravo!