Friday, July 31, 2009

the ole bag bug

Just when One thinks it's safe to look at knitting bags again, the ole bag bug raises it's ugly head. That's exactly what happened to me.


I have had this longing for an Offhand Designs knitting bag for a couple of years and came so close several times to ordering one, only to back off when I couldn't settle on a style and/or a fabric selection (I mean, all Offhand Designs bags are delightful). Trust me, their bags are so beautifully detailed with such fabulous fabrics, it is a most difficult decision!




I finally chose the Zhivago Weekender Bag...Ariel (limited edition velvet). I was Glee Glee with excitement when I opened my delivery!!! The bag was everything I had expected and such a functional bag too.









Such beautiful fabrics and check out the space for those larger projects and that grand opening!

Another major (I think it's major) purchase was a "Be Sweet" hot pink knitting bag. What fun! What a beauty! This bag just makes one feel Happy with the large Be Sweet scripted on both sides and a bright cheerful red polka dot lining. Who couldn't love this one!

My one-of-a-kind Mielie product was hand made by Nosipho in South Africa and was handcrafted using recycled materials. Look here for more information on Be Sweet products and learn more about their organization.

3 comments:

GoldenTracks said...

Oh! You are SO evil. Tempting another bag addict with your Be Sweet bag. I love bags and I am all into helping African women and children.
Since I'm in Cary, I have to know where you got that bag. I'd love to get a Shelley Big Bag Deluxe. It is early enough that Santa could be placing an order.

Sassy Knitter said...

YOU Bag WH***!!!!

Just kidding! Love the bags and you!!

XOXOXO!!!

Virtuous said...

OMGosh!! You got all the fabulous knit bags!

I've have been coveting an Offhand Design bag the last couple of years as well. For now I am in love with my Offhand Design needle case ;o)

Enjoy your LOVELY bags!!!
(so much better than the Namastes...;op)