Sunday, July 26, 2009

Hey, Teach! destined for completion

Project: Hey, Teach!
Knitty-Spring 2008
Started: June 3, 2009
Finished: July 20, 2009
Yarn: Brown Sheep - Cotton Fleece (from stash)
Yarn Amount 3 skeins
Needles: #8
I made no modifications on the size 38 (m).
This project went on hold for some time only because of my unbridled, unruly project start ups. While Hey, Teach! waited patiently (in it's almost complete state) as I knit Sabine, The Textured Shawl and Tidal Wave Stole.
Yarn Thoughts...
This was my first project using the Brown Sheep Cotton Fleece and I must say, this yarn is great! It's 80 cotton/ 20 wool content makes for wonderful stitch definition and memory. There is no fading or pilling and a real deal $$ wise: plus it's easy to find. A real winner!
It's a Wrap....
This sweater is a real success story and a piece I will enjoy wearing well into the fall when the leaves begin falling.
Love....Love!

No comments: