Saturday, September 27, 2008

Las Vegas - The Vacation

This year my vacation spot was Las Vegas!

Tootie got a real kick looking at the clouds while on the flight (you should know me well enough by now to realize I would never leave Tootie at home)!





We stayed at The Paris, this is a shot of the base of The Eiffel Tower and the beautiful fountain at the front entrance of The Paris.









The Paris is breath taking in the evening!











On our first evening in Vegas, we took in Cirque Du Soleil at the elegant Bellagio O Theatre. This show allows you to plunge into the abyss of your own mind, float in the calm of peaceful dreams, sail the turbulent waters of discontentment and journey across oceans of time. I actually felt I was center stage! Unforgettable!







Here we are after a fabulous dinner at The Wynn. Our table was located at the foot of a 140 foot mountain covered with trees and waterfalls with various lighting effects...Awesome! Every 30 minutes during dinner there was a music and cartoon show with the most darling characters imaginable. The Wynn is a newer hotel in Vegas that is very chic and a pleasant change for the Vegas strip. We all found ourselves totally blown away by the beauty of this hotel. (My twin-Donald, Pat, Jo, Bobby, Me and Mom)

I was not about to leave the strip without seeing Vegas from the top of The Paris Eiffel Tower. The view was nothing less than spectacular with the mountain views, the fountain show at the Bellagio and all the elaborate Hotels!







Later this week I will post more vacation pictures. Bet you are thinking, Enough Vacation Information!!! But, I can't leave out details of our stop at the 726' high Hoover Dam and The Grand Canyon.

No comments: