Wednesday, September 19, 2007

A Favorite Knitting Spot.......

After reading knitting blogs and talking with other knitters I find it most interesting that everyone has a favorite knitting spot. Some may have a favorite spot for morning knitting and a favorite for day and evening. I can spend hours (and have spent hours) in my little spot knitting a current project or planning my next knitting venture! Trust me, I have seen far too many late nights and worked into the wee hours of the morning to knit that last row, cast off that last stitch or finish that final mattress stitch....now, how I feel the next morning at 5:00 a.m. is best left for another post :(


A corner of my den sofa is my favorite knitting spot...do you have a favorite knitting spot?



1 comment:

Kristen said...

I sit my computer chair and turn it so it faces the couch. Then, I prop my feet on the couch's armrest. It just gets too warm sitting on a couch with wool in my lap!
Funny, I hadn't really thought about it before but this is where I do 90% of my knitting. I guess that makes it my favorite place!