Saturday, September 22, 2007

Round and Round on One Needle

I have tried to get into a Magic Loop class at several of the LYS in my area. Finally, I had my first Magic Loop class today at Common Threads...a lovely new shop with a super staff and super yarn selection. All my socks have been knitted on dps and now I have visions of whipping out socks in a flash using The Magic Loop method, eliminating SSS (second sock syndrone)...right????

I have finished 6 pair of socks (that I love by the way) and completed 2 mateless Jay Walker socks!!

2 comments:

Ladydi said...

I'm sure you had alot of fun. I hope to learn to learn on the loop and also would love to learn on the two cir. needles. I know you had a great time. I can't wait to see the socks.

Sassy Knitter said...

Was it fun? Did you learn a ton?? I can't wait to see them!!