Wednesday, October 15, 2008

I *HEART* this finished shadow scarf

Remember this project?? The entire time spent knitting this project was most enjoyable, but I continued to wonder if it was a scarf I would ever actual wear or enjoy wearing...well, SERIOUSLY, I am really really into it! As I was modeling the scarf today, I found it quite interesting watching the color changes and the heart design come and go! Never a dull moment when wearing this one. Once blocked, the Sublime extra fine merino wool is extremely soft and luxurious! I truly love the feel of it wrapped around my neck (even while DH was taking these shots in the 80 degree temperature today) !

2 comments:

Kristen said...

Aww, it turned out so cute.

It was a bit warm for wooly garments today, wasn't it (says the girl who insisted on wearing a 100% wool sweater anyway)?

emmajean said...

Your pics turned out great!!! You have done a wonderful job on your blog....