Sunday, October 26, 2008

Not my Color...Not my Style

Twisted Sisters Domino Scarf kit includes a nice wool fiber, but some of the color combinations are most unusual! I took a class here using the Twisted Sisters kit.

I find I am totally into the process....just have an issue with this pattern design and colorway of the kit. Perhaps it's just me, you know, Not My Color... Not My Style! Anyhow, I did learn the basic concept and hope a friend or family member might take a liking to piece!


A second Domino scarf has already been cast on for a three row Domino scarf. This design comes from the book, Domino Knitting by Vivian Hoxbroand. Domino knitting is not a fast process, but is a most interesting one. I have completed a row of three squares already and I likeeeee this project and feeling successes with each finished square. The Skinny: Knit One Crochet Too Yarn. Handpainted 70% Baby Alpaca, 20% Silk, 10% Cashmere. Color #1480 (Mauves, Blues, Greys)


I should have pics real soon!

No comments: