Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Look Mom...I can do it with my eyes closed.

OK...get your mind out of the gutter please! I happen to be referring to knitting into the wee hours of the morning (even if you do have to be up early for work), knitting till the eyes begin to close, but your fingers and hands continue to move.

Knitting with your eyes closed looks something like this..............
blurred needles
blurred fiber
blurred hands
blurred stitches
all the while still getting it done.........................
still knitting


Has this ever happened to you?? Am I the only crazy knitter out there?

Great Projects really seem to pump my adrenaline and affords me this new talent of "knitting with eyes closed". Anyway, I've noticed this is the case when I have a GP on the needles! Luckily I'm a knitter that doesn't require a lot of sleep...just lots of knitting.

At this time I have 6 WIP's on the needles...will I be knitting more with my eyes closed...Absolutely! ^.^

1 comment:

Mel said...

And I thought I was the only one...