Friday, December 19, 2008

Tootie Two









Here's the Tootie Scoop! My sister-in-law has longed for her very own Tootie since the first day she laid eyes on her. Okay, now I think my Tootie is cute enough and a little object I love and have enjoyed traveling and playing with for the last year and a half, but I can't see anyone else longing soooo for one. It was on our Vegas trip when I realized SIL's desire for her own Tootie was as serious as a heart attack and it wasn't going away! She finally bluntly told me all she wanted for Christmas was a Tootie...just like my Tootie, same Tootie face, same Tootie ribbon, same Tootie everything....oh, she did inform me she would provide her new prized Tootie with the appropriate jewelry!
Tootie Two The Beginning.............I thought I had enough yarn to birth another cat and fortunately I did!

Before wrapping Tootie Two for giving, I introduced her to the original Tootie! Tootie Two is a bit larger...what's with that?? DUH...Same yarn and needle used!!
Poor New Tootie Two has no sparkles yet!!Tootie Two must think she is a Santa Cat.
I can hardly wait to see SIL open her red satin embossed box on Christmas eve...Meow!

1 comment:

GoldenTracks said...

That is just the cutest thing!!!! I love it.